Let's just say no matter how organized and on top of it you are, you maybe get a last minute invitation to a party and need a hostess gift. Or someone stops by and surprises you with a gift. Or you might maybe may have forgotten someone. These are all no brainer ideas to have on hand and ready to be sure to please almost anyone on your list!1. Candles: When a candle is as good as our candles, be sure to keep one (or 10) on hand with pretty ribbon to be ready for gifts.
2. Soap+ Stoneware Soap Dish : these were a match made in gifting heaven!
3.Christmas Tree Salt + Pepper Shaker: Tiny and affordable but oh so thoughtful!
4.Black + Natural Towel Set: This set is my personal favorite and the one I always reach for in the kitchen. They are so pretty, thick and luxurious plus the neutral colors make them work in any kitchen. You can even buy a set and break it up for FOUR individual gifts!
5. Dawn Flannel Throw: Who doesn't need to curl up with a warm throw this time of year? Keep one wrapped in ribbon for a quick gift
6. Christmas Pine To Go Cup: Have a set of these cups and little bags of your favorite coffee of coffee gift cards for an extra special option.
7. Room Spray: They are magical and everyone will love them!
8. Holiday Hand Aid: A Little Seed favorite they're sure to love.
9. Marble + Wood Board: Elevate the simplest snack with this marble + wood cutting board! This petit board is so gorgeous and would be great pared with a local jam or honey.