The guys aren't always our target audience around here but these items are ones we picked just for him, or that we've noticed our guy customers really seem to like!
1.Cedar Vanilla Deodorant Cream: aluminum and baking soda-free deodorant, made from nourishing and gentle organic ingredients that smells divine. It’s perfect for guys or girls but the cedar has a really nice manly smell to it he’s sure to love.
2. Electric Candle Lighter: most guys love a gadget and this one is great! It’s rechargeable and one charge can light up to 50 times.
4. Gold Bottle opener: he’ll love this as a stocking stuffer…. Or even more added to his favorite beverage. It’s small but a very sturdy stainless steel.
6. Bourbon soap: Bourbon in the shower? It’s totally ok in this form! You’ll both love the amazing scent and that it’s completely natural and organic… bourbon that’s good for you! We like it!
7. Hand Aid: hard working hands could use some extra care this winter. You’ll love this Hand Aid Healing Balm to soften and nourish cold, tired hands and feet.
8. Candles: I know, I know, we usually don’t think of candles as much of a “guy thing,” but we have a few scents that the guys really love. Tobacco + Vanilla and Coconut + Bourbon are particularly popular with the guys. I’ve even heard one story of a Coconut + Bourbon Room Spray that went missing and was found in her teenage son’s room. Guys like good smelling stuff too!
9. Activated Charcoal Facial And Body Bar Soap: Gentle yet powerful, this bar will quickly become a favorite!